There isn’t a more versatile indoor environment in north Tillamook County to pursue your fitness and health. With a variety of settings to support your goals, all levels of athletes can be active no matter what the weather is outside.
The fitness area, located in the lower level of the facility, is designed to meet the needs of all individuals. Trained staff are present during hours of operation to support you. The cardio and weight training areas are fitted with a wide variety of equipment to make your pursuit of health and wellness more fun than ever.
Weight Room Equipment:
Paramount Multi Station, Pec Deck, Smith Machine, Leg Press, Leg Extension/Curl, Roman Chair, Preachers Bench, Free Weights, Multi Hip Station, Chin/Dip Station, Freemotion Dual Cable Crossover
Cardio Room Equipment:
Treadmills, Ellipticals, Rowers, Upright Bike, Recumbent Bike, Stairstepper, Elliptical Strider, Precor AMT
Functional Training Equipment:
Stability Balls, Bosus, Versa Discs, Dyna Bands, Bars, Medicine Balls, Kettle Bells, Versa Cuffs, Versa Tubes, Jump Ropes, TRX Suspension Trainer
Important Fitness Center Reminders
Help keep the Fitness Center safe and enjoyable for everyone with the following workout tips!
- Please do not wear dirty or sandy shoes while working out as equipment is sensitive to dirt.
- Proper workout attire must be worn at all times in the exercise areas. This includes athletic pants/shorts, shirt and closed toe athletic shoes. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Water and sports drinks are allowed in exercise area but must be contained in non-glass spill proof bottles. No food is allowed in exercise areas.
- Youth under the age of 14 are not allowed in the fitness center areas.
- Youth 14-18 years of age must be directly supervised by a responsible adult 21 years of age or older. A “Child’s Medical Release Form” must be completed by a parent or guardian.
- Fitness Center staff is the final authority on all center regulations. If necessary, Fitness Center staff has the right to ask anyone to leave.
Fitness Studio/Room 5
On the main floor of the facility, this peaceful studio, with large windows and a picturesque view, is the perfect location to relax into a yoga class or group fitness class. Carpeted and equipped with a variety of fitness and yoga equipment, you will leave this space feeling revitalized.
The multi-use gym is a perfect place to break a sweat. Dance and a variety of other fitness classes are offered in this area. The renovated gym has a newly resurfaced wood floor and is large enough to accommodate sports such as basketball and volleyball, as well as other special events, banquets and fundraisers.