Kids Club is ready for a summer of adventure and fun. Kids will enjoy:
- Daily— running and playing outside, games with friends, hiking out and about, having fun in the sun, crafting together, playing at the beach, sharing movies, swimming at the pool, exploring nature.
- Weekly— going on Wednesday field trips, cooking on Thursdays.
KIDS CLUB INFORMATION
- For children Kindergarten through Grade 5
- Summer season June 13 to August 31
- Open Daily, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (prior reservations required to remain for a few minutes after 5:00pm).
- Nutritional morning and afternoon snacks provided.
- Fees: Kids Club Memership — $60/week per child ($40 discount), includes baseball. Drop-in — $20 per child full day/$10 partial day (Fees do not include transportation costs for field trips).
HOW TO SIGN-UP
Each child must be registered prior to attending Kids Club. Contact Youth Enrichment for registration forms.
Payment for Kids Club is required prior to your child’s visit. Prepaid cards are available any time for any amount.
When your child is registered and prepayment is on record, you may bring your child to participate in Kids Club at your convenience. Previous reservations are suggested for Wednesday field trips.
Day Camp Attendees: If your child is attending a day camp and care is needed before camp begins or after camp is over, Kids Club is happy to help. The fee is $5 before camp begins and $5 after camp is over. Please contact Kids Club to register and prepay.
If you are interested in scholarship funding, please complete the scholarship application attached to the registration form and return along with the registration form. The parent/guardian should not assume that a submitted scholarship application indicates approval of scholarship funding. When the scholarship application has been processed, the parent/guardian will be notified of the decision. Prepayment is required until the scholarship has been approved and applicant has been notified.
SIGN UP TODAY! Make this summer one to remember.